Italian Garlic Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone seems to love garlic pizza, so make sure you give them the garlic zing they're looking for when you make this Italian specialty!
What You'll Need
- 5 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (12-inch) to 14-inch fresh, packaged, or frozen (thawed) prepared pizza shell
- 1 (4-ounce) cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic and butter. Brush evenly over the prepared pizza shell, then sprinkle evenly with the cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the crust begins to crisp.
If you'd like, add some sliced mushrooms, chopped onions or bell peppers...maybe even some thinly-sliced pepperoni.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're new to the world of "melting potatoes," then you're in for a real treat! Melting potatoes are potatoes that are crispy on the outside and melty-delicious on the inside. We used sweet potatoes in this recipe to make a version that's perfect for Thanksgiving. Our Melting Sweet Potatoes feature a maple glaze and a pecan topping for extra goodness.