Italian Garlic Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone seems to love garlic pizza, so make sure you give them the garlic zing they're looking for when you make this Italian specialty!
What You'll Need
- 5 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (12-inch) to 14-inch fresh, packaged, or frozen (thawed) prepared pizza shell
- 1 (4-ounce) cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic and butter. Brush evenly over the prepared pizza shell, then sprinkle evenly with the cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the crust begins to crisp.
If you'd like, add some sliced mushrooms, chopped onions or bell peppers...maybe even some thinly-sliced pepperoni.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .