Mediterranean Chicken Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Save the day with this great way to disguise leftovers-a ready-made pizza crust with lots of yummy toppings. It's so easy!
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup pasta sauce
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian cheese-flavored pizza bread shell
- 4 cooked chicken cutlets, shredded
- 1 cup sliced jarred roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Spread pasta sauce over bread shell, leaving a 1-inch border. Sprinkle shredded chicken over shell. Top bread with peppers, olives, and oregano; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack in center of oven. Bake 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!