We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be guaranteed lots of 'oohs' and 'aahs' when you serve up this Mediterranean-inspired pizza.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata or ripe black olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Process first 7 ingredients in a blander or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Spread garbanzo bean mixture over bread shell. Top with feta cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Transfer pizza directly to center rack of oven using a baking sheet with no sides as a giant spatula. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Remove pizza from oven, using rimless baking sheet. Cut into wedges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 352
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 17g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,135mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 6.8g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!