No Rules Cheese Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The rules are yours to bend with No-Rules Cheese Pizza. Top your homemade pizza or not. Make it your favorite way.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10- to 11-ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- If dough is frozen, thaw at room temperature in a plastic bag for 3 to 4 hours; keep out of direct sunlight.
- Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread thawed dough to cover bottom of prepared pizza pan. Push dough up to pan edges, forming a rim. If dough is too sticky, dust it and your hands lightly with flour. With a fork, prick dough 15 to 20 times then brush with olive oil.
- Spread sauce evenly over prepared dough. Top with Parmesan cheese then mozzarella cheese (and other favorite toppings, if desired). Sprinkle with basil and oregano.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until toppings are heated through and crust is crisp and brown. Slice and serve.