Nutty Pesto Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Any way you slice it, this pizza is a speedy meal! All you need is 20 minutes- start to finish.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (12-inch) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 to 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Havarti cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons pie nuts
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Spread pesto and pizza sauce over pizza crust; top with tomatoes and remaining ingredients.
- Transfer pizza directly to center rack of oven using a baking sheet with no sides as a giant spatula. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Remove pizza from oven, using a rimless baking sheet. Cut into wedges.
If you don't have a pizza wheel handy, use your kitchen scissors to cut slices.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!