Nutty Pesto Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Any way you slice it, this pizza is a speedy meal! All you need is 20 minutes- start to finish.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (12-inch) refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 to 6 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Havarti cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons pie nuts
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Spread pesto and pizza sauce over pizza crust; top with tomatoes and remaining ingredients.
- Transfer pizza directly to center rack of oven using a baking sheet with no sides as a giant spatula. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Remove pizza from oven, using a rimless baking sheet. Cut into wedges.
If you don't have a pizza wheel handy, use your kitchen scissors to cut slices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.