Pepperoni Garbage Bread
This garbage bread recipe is so simple. Add in your favorite cheeses and toppings!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why is this recipe called garbage bread? Don't let the name fool you. Our Pepperoni Garbage Bread is named for the fact that you can throw whatever you want inside. Use last night's leftovers or anything you have in the fridge and enjoy!
Another thing we love about garbage bread is that it's a great anytime food. Snack on it while you cheer your team on to victory, or serve it as a special treat during family game night. It's great as an after school snack, and you can even transform it into a full meal with the right side dishes. No matter when you serve this recipe, it's sure to bring everyone to the table.
What You'll Need
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni slices (about 32 slices)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and lightly patted dry, then cut into thin strips
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Garlic powder for sprinkling
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet. Sprinkle cheese evenly over dough. Layer with pepperoni, red peppers, and spinach. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Roll dough up jelly roll-style and fold ends under to close. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
- Feel free to add any leftover veggies, cheese, or cooked chicken or meat you may have on hand! This is perfect for those clear-out-the-fridge days.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce and a side salad. We'd like to suggest our crunchy, delicious Caesar salad!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 116
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 1.7g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.6g 9 %
- Cholesterol 8.4mg 3 %
- Sodium 338mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 2.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got kids to take to after-school activities or just an afternoon of errands planned, these Gooey Peanut Butter Squares make for a great on-the-go snack. They're ooey-gooey sweet while still packing in some nutritious ingredients, like whole-grain cereal and protein-rich peanut butter. They're sure to keep everyone going!