We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your gang will enjoy this hearty tasty combo anytime as a super snack, a tempting appetizer, or even a filling meal!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 (4-ounce) cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Unroll dough onto prepared baking sheet. Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Place pepperoni slices evenly over the cottage cheese mixture, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up jellyroll style, starting at narrow end. Place seam side down on the baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Thanks to shortcuts like frozen puff pastry, we're able to make jaw-dropping pastries like our Raspberry Cream Danish. These are filled with a homemade cream cheese filling, which makes them extra-special. A raspberry in the center and a sprinkle of powdered sugar are the finishing touches to this bakery-style treat.