We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your gang will enjoy this hearty tasty combo anytime as a super snack, a tempting appetizer, or even a filling meal!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 (4-ounce) cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Unroll dough onto prepared baking sheet. Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Place pepperoni slices evenly over the cottage cheese mixture, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up jellyroll style, starting at narrow end. Place seam side down on the baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.