We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're ready for a change from plain old pizza, make this "wow" Pizza Casserole. It's got all the tastes you love about pizza in a whole new form.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 1 (10-ounce) container refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring and crumbling the beef until no pink remains; drain.
Add tomatoes to beef; cook until heated through.
Meanwhile, unroll pizza crust; press over bottom and halfway up sides of prepared baking dish. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella cheese over crust then top with meat mixture.
- Bake uncovered 12 minutes. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 5 minutes, or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Cut into squares and serve.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
This recipe reminds us of the square pizza slices you find served at cafeterias. For more cafeteria-inspired recipes, check out our collection by clicking here!