Pizza Topped Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
After eating Pizza Topped Steak, all you'll be able to say is WOW! This meaty, cheesy recipe really packs a punch!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 boneless beef strip steaks (8 to 10 ounces each), 1 inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper and sauté 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender.
- Season steaks on both sides with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Push vegetables to edge of pan. Place steaks in pan and brown 2 minutes on each side.
- Add diced tomatoes, cover, and cook 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low, uncover skillet, and simmer 7 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over steaks and simmer 2 to 3 minutes, or to desired doneness. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Calories 814
- Calories from Fat 502
- Total Fat 56g 86 %
- Saturated Fat 21g 103 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 56g 112 %
- Cholesterol 209mg 70 %
- Sodium 871mg 36 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.5g 22 %
- Sugars 9.2g 0 %