Quick and Easy Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Slices
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Quick pizza that you can make at home in minutes, and the options are limitless. Here are my traditional favorites...
What You'll Need
- 4 bagels or English muffins, sliced in half
- 1 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4-ounce) cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the 8 bagel or English muffin halves on a cookie sheet, cut side up. Spread each with 2 tablespoons pizza sauce and top each with 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
I recommend toasting or broiling the bagel or English muffin halves before adding the sauce and cheese. This helps keeps the "crust" from getting soggy. Shredded mozzarella melts nicely, but you can use whatever cheese you have on hand - and it doesn't even have to be shredded.Here are more options:You can use pita pockets, too - but don't cut those in half. (Use 4 whole small pockets for this recipe.)Add your favorite toppings and, if you want, make them ahead and reheat them.If you want to make this just for yourself, then adjust the ingredient quantities and make as many as you'll eat (and use the toaster oven if it's easier!).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.