Ramen Noodles Pizza Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine the look on your family's faces when you serve up slices of this Ramen Noodles Pizza Bake. They'll be so surprised that you were able to make two of their favorites, pizza & noodles, into one dish! This ramen noodle recipe is a real dinner winner.
What You'll Need
- 4 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 12 -14 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, sauteed
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling water, add ramen noodles and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until just soft, then drain and toss with oil.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder; mix well. Add noodles and toss until evenly coated.
- Place noodle mixture onto pizza pan to form a crust. Spread pizza sauce evenly over crust. Top with pepperoni and mushrooms.
- Bake 25 minutes, top with mozzarella cheese, then bake for 5-8 more minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before slicing into wedges.
Feel free to mix and match with your favorite pizza toppings!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When it comes to choosing healthier meal options and indulging in something delicious, you can have both with our Steakhouse Salad! If you can't give up your love of steak, but need to start looking for something lighter at dinner time, this is the recipe for you. This meal gets a seal of approval from both veggie lovers and meat lovers everywhere, so don't miss out!