Seafood Lover's Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade Seafood Lover's Pizza delivers a creamy cheese spread topped with fresh seafood that bakes up in no time to impress your guests as an appetizer or your family as a light dinner.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (12-inch round) prepared pizza shell
- 6 ounces flaked crabmeat
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (see Notes)
- 1/4 pound medium-sized cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, pesto sauce, Parmesan cheese, and pepper; beat with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over pizza shell. Sprinkle with crabmeat and cheese then top with shrimp.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown, and cheese is melted.
Makes 6 to 8 slices.
You can use Monterey Jack or almost any other shredded cheese you prefer on this pizza. And we like to drizzle the pizza with extra pesto sauce after baking, just before slicing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.