Shrimp Scampi Flatbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With all the holiday and game day entertaining, we know you’re going to need a quick, throw-together appetizer that’s truly a show-stopper. And the fact that this starts with a handful of supermarket frozen and refrigerated shortcuts, makes it super-easy and affordable. Pick up all the ingredients today, so you’re always ready when company stops by.
What You'll Need
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pre-rolled pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces frozen popcorn shrimp
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 2 tablespoons thinly slivered red onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Unroll pizza dough onto a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet. (If using a brand with parchment paper, follow directions on package.)
- In a small bowl, combine butter, parsley, garlic, and salt; mix well. Brush 2 tablespoons of garlic mixture on pizza dough. Pour the remaining garlic mixture over shrimp and toss lightly. Place shrimp on dough. Top evenly with corn, onion slivers, and cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges are golden brown. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
To make individual pizzas, use refrigerated English muffins. Split muffins in half and follow directions in recipe, cutting cooking time in half.