Shrimp Tortilla Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You won't find pepperoni and mushrooms on this pizza. It's a Mexican-style pizza, so you're in for a taste treat.
What You'll Need
- 4 ten-inch flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 packages (10 ounces) frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Spray both sides of the tortillas lightly with cooking spray and place on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until crisp, turning halfway through the cooking. Remove from the oven and top each tortilla evenly with the salsa, shrimp, olives, and cheese.
- Return to the oven and bake for 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Cut each tortilla pizza into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
Each "pizza" is a meal in itself - or you can cut it into smaller wedges and serve it as an appetizer.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 593
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 29g 44 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 37g 75 %
- Cholesterol 200mg 67 %
- Sodium 2,371mg 99 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.4g 14 %
- Sugars 6.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)