Veggie Packed Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Even though your neighborhood pizzeria might make a tasty cheese pizza, why not save some dough and use your own dough for this homemade pizza packed with fresh veggies?
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza shell
- 1 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 1 jar (2-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into thin strips
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 container (2.8 ounces) French-fried onions
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the pizza shell on a pizza pan. Spread with the pizza sauce and top evenly with the black olives, mushrooms, and roasted peppers. Sprinkle with the cheese and French-fried onions.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is crisp and golden. Slice and serve.
To make this even more nutritious, use light pizza sauce, part-skim mozzarella cheese, and substitute thinly sliced fresh onions for the French-fried onions.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 391
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 21 %
- Cholesterol 25mg 8 %
- Sodium 1,009mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 4.9g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This hearty, all-in-one, beefed-up dinner will definitely knock your lederhosen socks off! Our Slow Cooker Short Ribs and Cabbage is a German-inspired dish that features meaty ribs in a sweet and tangy sauce with lots of cabbage. It's a slow cooker dinner that'll have everyone saying, "Ach Das Schmeckt!" (That's "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!" in German!)