We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When most people think of pizza they assume it's got to have a tomato-based sauce on it. Well, that's not true. Take white pizza, for example. It's got three different cheeses and loads of great flavor...and no tomatoes or tomato sauce.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F. Place the pizza shell on a pizza pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and the remaining ingredients; mix well. Spread the mixture over the pizza shell and sprinkle with the remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve.
Sprinkle the baked pizza with chopped fresh parsley to add a burst of color.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!