Zesty Veggie Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Vegetables star in this yummy pizza. Serving it is a great way to get your 'five (or more) a day!'
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup packaged shredded carrots
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (11.5-ounce) jar black bean dip
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey-Jack cheese with peppers
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Bake bread shell on a baking sheet for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add carrots, zucchini, and garlic; cook, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Spread bean dip over bread shell; top with salsa and vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.