We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 squares
- COOK TIME
- 6 Min
With June marking the beginning of summer, we couldn’t think of a better time to share this ooey-gooey, yet fresh-from-the-garden flatbread with you. To tell you the truth, this throw-together favorite was inspired after checking out all the goodness that the dairy case in our market has to offer. All the flavors of Italy, in an easy to make homemade pizza recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) package refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced summer squash
- 1 cup (4-ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon tablespoon slivered fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon teaspoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
What to Do
For the full recipe, visit Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
- If you loved this flatbread, we've got more Italian-style favorites for you to enjoy! Our All-In-One Italian Bake is a thing of beauty, and our 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore is an easy winner!
- Cooking for a small crowd? Start out the party with our Basil Pesto Focaccia.
- For a romantic Italian dinner for you and someone special, try our Chicken Parmesan for Two and finish with this Dreamy Tiramisu!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
The dinners only get easier!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a crowd pleaser, look no further than our all-time favorite Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. The creamy filling between two layers of chocolate chip cookie dough make this a heavenly treat that no one can resist. Don't be surprised when they reach for two of these chocolate chip cheesecake bars!