We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We know—this one's a tad strange. But don't worry 'cause Pizza Kabobs are a one-of-a-kind grilling recipe you're going to be showing off to all of your friends. Different than the typical kabob or pizza recipe, this hybrid meal is great for a casual weekend barbecue. We love serving up kabobs for our family and friends 'cause we can use whatever's lying around the house... and use the leftovers for a homemade pizza!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound pepperoni, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 12 pieces
- 12 fresh white mushrooms
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 (12-inch) skewers
What to Do
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes.
- Alternate 3 pieces of pepperoni, green pepper, red pepper, and 3 mushrooms on each skewer.
- Grill kabobs 4 to 5 minutes, until heated through, turning occasionally.
- Drizzle with spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 333
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 9.0g 45 %
- Trans Fat 0.9g 0 %
- Protein 16g 33 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 1,148mg 48 %
- Total Carbohydrates 7.9g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 4.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .