All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner has everything you love in a pork chop dinner. We're talking creamy mashed potatoes, cheesy broccoli, and juicy, skillet-fried pork chops. Best part? It's ready in 15 minutes!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 4 pork loin chops (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli and cheese sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) container refrigerated mashed potatoes
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Place buttermilk in another shallow dish.
- Dip pork chops in buttermilk, then in flour mixture, coating completely.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add pork chops and cook 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Meanwhile, heat broccoli and cheese sauce and mashed potatoes according to their package directions.
- Top pork chops with broccoli and cheese sauce and serve with mashed potatoes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!