Apple Raisin Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no "pig tale"! For an easy and fancy-looking main dish, there's nothing better than a dressed-up Apple Raisin Glazed Ham.
What You'll Need
- 1 5- to 6-pound fully cooked boneless cured ham
- 1 (18-ounce) jar apple jelly, divided
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard, divided
- 3/4 cup apple juice
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" roasting pan with cooking spray; place ham in roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons apple jelly, the brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon mustard; mix well. Spread evenly over ham and bake 50 to 60 minutes, or until heated through.
- In a small saucepan, cook the apple juice, raisins, and cinnamon stick over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until raisins are plump. Add remaining apple jelly and 1 teaspoon mustard, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until jelly is melted; remove and discard cinnamon stick.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with 3 tablespoons sauce from saucepan; stir until smooth then add to saucepan and stir until sauce is thickened. Remove ham to a cutting board and slice. Serve with sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 432
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2g 9 %
- Saturated Fat 2.0g 10 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 41g 82 %
- Cholesterol 122mg 41 %
- Sodium 1,584mg 66 %
- Total Carbohydrates 53g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 2 %
- Sugars 46g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"