Asian Pork 'n' Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tossing shredded, crispy iceberg lettuce in here just before serving adds unexpected texture to this simple pork pleaser. This kind of meal is fast and easy on the dishwasher!
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant rice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
What to Do
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook pork 4 minutes or until browned. Add onion; cook 3 minutes or until tender, stirring constantly.
- Add water and next 3 ingredients; bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in lettuce just before serving. Serve with additional soy sauce, if desired.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.