Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze. It's mouthwatering-good!
What You'll Need
- 8 raw bacon strips
- 4 (1-inch-thick) boneless pork loin fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup condensed beef broth
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
What to Do
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon 5 to 6 minutes, or just until it begins to brown. Remove bacon to a paper towel-lined plate; reserve pan drippings in skillet.
- Wrap two bacon strips around each pork fillet; secure with a toothpick. Sprinkle both sides of each fillet with salt and pepper.
- In the same skillet over medium heat, heat bacon drippings; cook fillets 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until browned. Remove fillets to a platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add beef broth and coffee granules to skillet; cook on high 5 to 7 minutes, or until sauce thickens to a glaze consistency. Serve over pork fillets.
Serve this up with a side of our Cheddar Herb Potatoes for additonal raves from your gang!