Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's better than a well-seasoned juicy pork tenderloin? One that's wrapped up in bacon! Our Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin is so good, just the smell of it cooking will make your mouth water!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-1/4-pound) pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 4 bacon slices
- 1/2 cup apple jelly, melted
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
Sprinkle pork with steak seasoning on all sides. Wrap bacon slices around pork and place on prepared pan.
- Bake pork tenderloin 25 minutes, remove from oven, and brush jelly over pork. Return to oven and bake 5 to 10 more minutes, or until desired doneness.
- For that extra special touch, saute apple slices in some extra apple jelly and serve with pork.
- Put this meal over the top with a side of our French Roasted Potatoes and a vegetable!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Chocolate Caramel Cookies are simple, decadent, and sinfully good. With each bite, you get the buttery texture from the shortbread, the ooey-gooey pull from the caramel, and the richness from the chocolate. In short, they're a real treat!