Country Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No need to tie up your oven to cook these homey Country Pork Chops. They'll simmer just fine on the stovetop in this rich tomato sauce that's chock-full of healthy fresh veggies. Talk about a speedy skillet supper they'll love!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 (1-inch) pork loin chops (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and saute yellow squash, zucchini, and onion 4 to 6 minutes, or until tender. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper then brown 2 minutes per side.
- Return sauteed vegetables to skillet, reduce heat to low and add mushrooms, spaghetti sauce, and oregano; cover and cook 30 to 35 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through.
Continue the pork chop love by checking out our easy dinner recipe for Cheesy Baked Pork Chops!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 522
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 27g 41 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 43g 87 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 1,403mg 58 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!