Creamy Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A sour-cream based sauce is what makes these pork chops creamy and extra-delicious. Our Creamy Pork Chops only take 20 minutes to make in your skillet, so you can enjoy this pork chop recipe any day of the week!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 bay leaves
What to Do
- Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge pork breakfast chops in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add chops, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove chops from skillet.
- Add vinegar, and cook 2 minutes, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and next 3 ingredients; simmer 5 minutes. Remove and discard bay leaves; pour sauce over pork chops.
Just So You Know!
- A 3.5-ounce serving of a pan-fried pork chop has about 1/2 the saturated fat and 40 percent less cholesterol than the same amount of pan-fried sirloin.
- Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
- We've got more pork chop recipes right here! Try our Balsamic Pork Chops, our Spicy Mustard Pork Chops, or our Southwestern Pork Chops.