Creamy Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A sour-cream based sauce is what makes these pork chops creamy and extra-delicious. Our Creamy Pork Chops only take 20 minutes to make in your skillet, so you can enjoy this pork chop recipe any day of the week!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless center-cut pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 bay leaves
What to Do
- Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Dredge pork breakfast chops in flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add chops, and cook 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove chops from skillet.
- Add vinegar, and cook 2 minutes, stirring to loosen particles from bottom of skillet. Stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, sour cream, and next 3 ingredients; simmer 5 minutes. Remove and discard bay leaves; pour sauce over pork chops.
Just So You Know!
- A 3.5-ounce serving of a pan-fried pork chop has about 1/2 the saturated fat and 40 percent less cholesterol than the same amount of pan-fried sirloin.
- Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
- We've got more pork chop recipes right here! Try our Balsamic Pork Chops, our Spicy Mustard Pork Chops, or our Southwestern Pork Chops.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!