Dad's Favorite Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Dad's Favorite Ribs are sure to be everyone's favorite ribs 'cause these oven-baked ribs are a super indoor alternative to grilled ribs. Sink your teeth into these delicious baby back pork ribs and make sure to have plenty of napkins ready!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 to 3-1/2 pounds baby back pork ribs
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
What to Do
- In a large resealable plastic storage bag, combine soy sauce, garlic, and pepper. Add ribs, seal, and shake to coat well. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Remove ribs from marinade and discard excess marinade; place ribs on rimmed baking sheet(s). Bake 60 minutes, or until fork-tender.
- In a medium bowl, combine raspberry jam and chili sauce; mix well. Brush on both sides of ribs then cook for 10 to 15 more minutes, or until cooked through.
If the ribs don't fit in the bag, cut the racks in half and use 2 bags for marinating, dividing the marinade equally between the 2 bags. And if you prefer, you can finish these on the grill instead of in the oven.
- We bet Dad would also love our Hot Dogs with Chili Sauce recipe!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which makes it a great time to encourage everyone you love to get screened and spread the word. Another way to help is to raise money towards breast cancer research by hosting a bake sale. Our Pink Velvet Truffles are a rich-tasting treat that they'll love!