Dilled Pork Cutlets
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pork, "the other white meat," is a great buy. And Dilly Pork Cutlets can easily be a fancy dish for company, because a little chopped scallion makes it taste like a French country kitchen original...delicate but still full-flavored.
What You'll Need
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried dillweed
- 4 boneless pork loin cutlets, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- Flour for dredging
- 1 tablespoon butter
What to Do
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, and dillweed. Dredge pork cutlets in flour.
- In a large skillet, heat butter then saute cutlets over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium, brush cutlets with mayonnaise mixture, and cook, turning several times and continuing to brush with mayonnaise mixture, for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly browned on both sides.