Grilled Balsamic Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with Grilled Balsamic Pork Chops! Fresh rosemary and balsamic vinegar prove to be a perfect pair in this easy marinated pork chop recipe.
What You'll Need
- 4 (1-inch) bone-in or boneless pork chops (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
What to Do
- Place pork chops in a medium-sized shallow dish and sprinkle with oil, vinegar, and rosemary. Season chops with salt and pepper. Turn to coat evenly and let stand at room temperature while grill heats.
- Set grill at 350 degrees F. Grill pork chops 10 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Pork chops sold at the supermarket are often cut thick at the bone and are thinner at the edges. As you can imagine, the thinner meat will cook quicker than the meat closest to the bone. Ensure that your chops are cut to an even thickness.
- This dish comes together in minutes. Serve it with grilled potatoes and a tossed salad on the side.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!