Ham and Nacho Cheese Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This south-of-the-border lunch is a tasty alternative to that old standby, PB&J.
What You'll Need
- 4 (6- or 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese spread
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 4 slices (4 ounces total) deli ham
What to Do
- Place the tortillas on a flat surface and spread evenly with the cheese spread.
- Sprinkle each with the crushed tortilla chips and top with a slice of ham. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style and wrap each in waxed paper or plastic wrap. Chill until ready to serve.
The perfect make-ahead lunchbox meal, these roll-ups are actually better when chilled overnight- it helps them hold together better. Serve whole or sliced to look like colorful pinwheels. Use whole-wheat tortillas to make these even more nutritious.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.