Hearty Bean Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Break out a loaf of hearty rye bread and get ready for some good old-fashioned dunking!
What You'll Need
- 3 cups water
- 1 (2-pound) fully-cooked center-cut ham steak, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 cans (15½ ounces each) Great Northern beans, undrained
- 5 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 medium-sized carrot, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a 6-quart soup pot, combine all the ingredients over medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!