Herb Stuffed Pork Loin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a change from the traditional holiday main dish, this Herb Stuffed Pork Loin is definitely a winner. Rubbed with fresh herbs and stuffed with your favorite stuffing, this pork loin recipe is so flavorful, your family will think you've given them another Christmas gift!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) boneless pork loin
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) package stovetop stuffing, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray. Place pork loin in roasting pan. Using a sharp knife, cut a 1-1/2-inch slit down the center of pork, being careful not to cut all the way through. (See photo.)
- In a small bowl, combine oil, sage, thyme, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Rub herb mixture over entire pork.
- Place stuffing down center of pork, packing lightly.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until pork reaches internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Let sit 5 minutes, then slice and serve immediately.
A special holiday meal like this should be followed by a special holiday dessert! We have so many great ones on our website, but how about trying our Jingle Bell Torte this time!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 245
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 71mg 24 %
- Sodium 269mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 17 %
- Sugars 0.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.