Honey Apple Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is the perfect marinade for pork chops on the grill. Honey Apple Chops too good to be this easy, but it is.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider or juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
What to Do
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, except chops; mix well to make a marinade.
- Place chops in a shallow dish; pour marinade over chops, cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, for 4 to 24 hours.
- Heat grill and grill chops for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once and basting occasionally with marinade. Discard remaining marinade.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 351
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 3.8g 19 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 39g 78 %
- Cholesterol 94mg 31 %
- Sodium 1,092mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can count on lots of crispy edges when you make our recipe for Sheet Pan Mac 'n' Cheese! If your regular macaroni and cheese recipe is getting too routine, then you'll love this unique way of making a classic, cheesy, favorite. This is one the whole family will cheer for!