"Mapple" Roasted Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (8-ounce) ham slice per serving
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Yum! Maple syrup and apples...you can almost smell the fresh country air of New England at sap-gathering time! We're serving this up as a Thanksgiving alternative everyone will love. Tired of turkey? When you need a change of pace, make our "Mapple" Roasted Ham!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish mustard
- 4 (8-ounce) ham slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce, maple syrup, and mustard; mix well. Place ham on baking sheet. Spread applesauce mixture evenly over ham slices.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!