Orchard Stuffed Pork Loin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1/2 cup stuffing per serving, 1 (1-inch) slice pork per serving
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
Pork and apples make for a surprisingly tasty combination, which is why we thought it'd be a great idea to take pork loin and stuff it with some Fall-perfect goodies, like apples and cinnamon. Our easy dinner recipe for Orchard Stuffed Pork Loin will surprise your whole family with its great taste!
What You'll Need
- 1 (2-1/2-pound) pork loin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) package pork stuffing mix
- 1 apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup apple jelly, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place pork in large baking dish and, with a sharp knife, make a slit running lengthwise, cutting halfway down through the pork. Lightly sprinkle all sides with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. In a medium bowl, combine apples, cheese sugar, and cinnamon; mix well. Gently stir apple mixture into stuffing. Spoon stuffing into slit in pork, packing it gently, and place remaining stuffing around the pork.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook 30 minutes. Remove foil and brush pork with 2 tablespoons melted apple jelly. Cook 25 more minutes, then brush with another 2 tablespoons melted apple jelly.
- Bake 5 to 10 more minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F. Let sit 5 to 10 minutes, then slice and serve with stuffing.
Check This Out!
- For more fantastic pork recipes, check out our Amazing & Easy Pork Chop Recipes! Plus, these Simple Sheet Pan Dinners are our go-to favorite.
- Side dish recipes make the meal, and this easy pork recipe will taste great next to our Autumn Creamed Spinach, or our Best Mashed Potatoes Ever!
- Plus, this delicious Harvest Vegetable Bake is filled with seasonal flavors you can't miss!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!