We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A lot of people think one-pots all taste the same. Not true! Especially with this recipe. Its blend of spices, pork, and cream sure taste special to me.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless single pork loin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can (10 ounces) condensed beef broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
What to Do
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and add pork, onions, and garlic. Saute 5 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink on outside. Stir in paprika, dill, salt, pepper, and all but 2 tablespoons of beef broth.
Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes. In a small bowl, whisk together remaining beef broth and cornstarch; pour into skillet and stir until sauce has thickened.
Slowly add cream and stir until warmed through.
- Don't overcook this once you add the cream because the sauce will separate. And then there won't be any sauce left for spooning over some hot cooked egg noodles.
- Want even more tasty pork recipes? Then check out our free eCookbook, Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More.
- And if you're looking for more recipes like our Pork Goulash, be sure to check out our collection of 10 Easy Goulash Recipes.