Quick-as-a-Wink Pecan Pork
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you ready for a recipe that's super fast and super delicious? Great, 'cause that's exactly how we like to describe our Quick-as-a-Wink Pecan Pork! These pork cutlets are fried and covered in a sauce that's so lip-smacking good, you'll find a way to enjoy every last drop.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
What to Do
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge chops in mixture, shaking off excess.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Add chops and saute 5 to 6 minutes, or until brown on both sides. Remove to a platter and cover.
- Melt the remaining butter, add onions and pecans, and cook 5 to 6 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Spoon sauce over pork chops and serve.
Why not sop up this delicious sauce with a side of our wild rice!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.