Sauerkraut Beer Brats
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Four easy ingredients are the key to this hearty German-style recipe for Sauerkraut Beer Brats. When the weather permits, grill 'em outdoors, otherwise enjoy these tasty brats cooked on the stovetop or in the broiler.
What You'll Need
- 6 uncooked bratwurst
- 1 (14-ounce) can sauerkraut
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 6 hot dog buns, warmed
What to Do
- Puncture each bratwurst with a fork.
- Drain sauerkraut, placing liquid in a large resealable plastic storage bag; add beer to bag. Add brats to bag, and seal.
- Cover and store drained sauerkraut in refrigerator while brats marinate in refrigerator for 3 to 6 hours.
- Grill, broil, or fry brats for 10 to 15 minutes, or until no pink remains in the center. Serve with drained sauerkraut on warmed hot dog buns.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!