Sausage n Spinach Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about 1-2-3 easy...these two quiches go together in a snap so you can enjoy one right away and freeze the second. Then, you'll always have something homemade on hand when you get drop-in company, or need a quick dinner when you're short on time.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 pound hot Italian-style turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (4-ounce) cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 (9-inch) ready-to-bake pie shells
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, brown sausage over medium heat until crumbled and no pink remains.
- Remove from the heat and drain off the excess liquid; allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except pie shells; mix well. Stir in the sausage, then divide the mixture evenly into the pie shells.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until heated through and the crusts are golden. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 241
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 4.2g 21 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 17g 35 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 554mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 15g 5 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 2.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!