Seared Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Succulent pork tenderloin is a budget-friendly option when it comes to a company-fancy meal. This quick-and-easy skillet dish, complete with a flavor-packed sauce, will bring you fresh taste and lots of raves.
What You'll Need
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
What to Do
In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Rub tenderloins with sage, salt, and pepper. Add to skillet and brown on all sides.
- Add garlic and water then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook 15 to 17 minutes, or until desired doneness. Sprinkle with parsley, cut into thin slices, and serve with pan drippings.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.