Shortcut Spaghetti Carbonara
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Use a jar of Alfredo sauce to save yourself some work in this easy recipe for Spaghetti Carbonara. You can now make this Italian favorite in half the time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (1-pound) package spaghetti
- 1/2 pound bacon, diced
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) jar creamy Alfredo sauce
What to Do
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté bacon over medium heat 2 minutes, or until crisp.
- Add spaghetti, peas, and Alfredo sauce to skillet; toss to coat spaghetti well. Cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestion: Top each serving with shaved Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.