Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever thought of using your slow cooker to make baked ham? Well, it's about time you do. Our Slow-Cooked Orange Glazed Ham is an easy-to-follow recipe with superb results. Plus, your slow cooker does all the cooking, so you can go about fixin' up the rest of the meal with no worries.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) semi-boneless ham
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Zest of 1 orange
What to Do
- In a 5-quart or larger slow cooker, place ham.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; spoon mixture over ham.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 to 3-1/2 hours, or until heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!