Southern Glazed Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you don't make ham because you always have too much leftover, then our Southern Glazed Ham is right up your alley. We use a small ham that still packs big flavor that'll make you a dinner-time hero any night of the week!
What You'll Need
- 3- to 5-pound boneless oval ham
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place ham in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, combine preserves, brown sugar, mustard, bourbon, and apple juice; heat until mixture is melted.
- Remove ham from oven and brush with half the glaze. Continue to cook ham 45 minutes, or until heated through. Slice ham and serve with remaining glaze.
If you loved this Southern dinner recipe, be sure to check out our recipe for Extra Crispy Fried Chicken.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 116
- Calories from Fat 0.1
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 19mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 25g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.