Striped Maple Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Next time you're camping - or even right in your own backyard - why not start off your breakfast with a grill full of these? Even if you can't sit around the campfire, you can have that cooked-outdoors taste!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound mild bulk pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, plus extra for basting
What to Do
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the sausage and the 1 tablespoon maple syrup. Divide the mixture into 8 equal amounts. Make 8 patties and flatten them well.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes, until the sausage is cooked through and no pink remains in the center, turning halfway through the grilling and basting occasionally with additional maple syrup.
Serve this with scrambled eggs cooked right on the grill in a cast iron or other heat-resistant heavy pan. What a great way to start off your day!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 358
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30g 46 %
- Saturated Fat 10.0g 50 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 17g 34 %
- Cholesterol 82mg 27 %
- Sodium 722mg 30 %
- Total Carbohydrates 3.4g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.