Stuffed Pesto Pork Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our moist and meaty overstuffed pork chops are filled with an easy homemade stuffing and a drizzle of pesto sauce on top. Worthy of any restaurant menu, our Stuffed Pesto Pork chops are easy enough for a weeknight and fancy enough for company.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 large rib celery, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups bread stuffing
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 1-inch-thick pork loin chops (about 1-1/2 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup pesto sauce
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add celery and onion, and saute 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender.
Add stuffing, water, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; mix well.
Cut a deep pocket in side of each pork chop. Season chops with remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper, and stuff each one with an equal amount of bread stuffing.
- Place chops in baking dish and drizzle each with a tablespoon of pesto sauce. Bake 35 to 45 minutes, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!