T.L.C. Barbecued Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fast food restaurants and barbecue shacks may serve 'em, but the best tasting kind of ribs are the ones you make at home. We think it's because of all the Tender Lovin' Care we add in our own kitchens, which is why we call these our T.L.C. Barbecued Ribs.
What You'll Need
- 4 to 5 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Place ribs meat-side up in a large roasting pan.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle ribs with spice mixture, then cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Roast 2-1/2 hours.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and set aside.
- Preheat grill to high heat. Brush ribs with sauce and cook on grill until sauce begins to caramelize. Cut into individual ribs and serve with remaining sauce.
- Don't want to start your grill? No problem! Just set your broiler to high and cook until sauce caramelizes.
- Besides serving these up with lots of napkins, we also enjoy eating them with a side a cool and crunchy coleslaw! Check out these recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're a fan of chicken and waffles then we've got a stress-free way to make dinner that uses your favorite frozen breaded chicken tenders from the freezer aisle! This recipe is also versatile because you can make it in the oven, or in an air fryer! Everyone will love our Bacon 'n' Fried Chicken Wafflewich as a hearty twist on a classic favorite!