Tropical Maui Kebabs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
How do you turn your next cookout into a luau? Easy, you make our Tropical Maui Kebabs! The combination of fresh sweet peppers, pineapple, and ham, all marinated in a flavorful mixture, will make you feel like you're in the tropics!
What You'll Need
- 8 wooden or metal skewers (Soak wooden skewers 15 to 20 minutes before threading.)
- 2 (1-inch thick) ham slices, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
What to Do
- On each skewer, alternately thread chunks of ham, bell peppers, and pineapple. Place skewers in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well; reserve 1/2 cup of marinade and set aside for serving. Pour remaining marinade over kebabs, cover, and refrigerate 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill kebabs 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through, basting with excess marinade, and turning occasionally. Serve with reserved marinade.
A side of our wild rice and you've got a deliciously complete meal!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 285
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 1.1g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 23g 47 %
- Cholesterol 61mg 20 %
- Sodium 2,182mg 91 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
For a fresh and quick meal, whip up our Fresh Garden Pasta! Made with all the warm weather favorites, like zucchini, summer squash, and onion chunks, our garden veggie angel pasta is a flavorful symphony of flavors. Dig in to enjoy the combination of roasted veggies that rests beautifully on top of some angel hair pasta! But the best part of this summer pasta recipe? It's totally budget-friendly! Plus, you can easily swap out your roasted veggies based on what's in your kitchen or available at the local farmer's market.