Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
4-Ingredient Hash Brown Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're only four ingredients away from a hash brown casserole that's so creamy-delicious, you wouldn't believe that it's as simple to make as it is. 4-Ingredient Hash Brown Casserole pairs perfectly with every meal from breakfast to dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups (8-ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed potato soup
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until mixed. Mixture will be lumpy. Pour into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Spread the mixture with a fork, but leave the top uneven so bits can become crispy.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour, then turn off oven and leave casserole in oven with door cracked open to set. Serve hot.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 359
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 67 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 71mg 24 %
- Sodium 587mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your momma's deviled egg recipe! We decided to give this recipe a Buffalo-style twist! That's right, we took all the classic flavors and added in some hot wing sauce! Top it off with some bleu cheese crumbles, and you better believe our Buffalo-Style Deviled Eggs will have everyone saying, "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"