Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
4-Ingredient Hash Brown Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You're only four ingredients away from a hash brown casserole that's so creamy-delicious, you wouldn't believe that it's as simple to make as it is. 4-Ingredient Hash Brown Casserole pairs perfectly with every meal from breakfast to dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups (8-ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed potato soup
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until mixed. Mixture will be lumpy. Pour into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Spread the mixture with a fork, but leave the top uneven so bits can become crispy.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour, then turn off oven and leave casserole in oven with door cracked open to set. Serve hot.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 359
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 67 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 71mg 24 %
- Sodium 587mg 24 %
- Total Carbohydrates 28g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll be the star of the next get together when you bring this easy chili recipe along. You see, the combination of ground beef and Italian sausage makes for a hearty recipe that no one can resist. When they ask you what it's called just say, "That's My Tailgating Chili!" with a smile.