Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Caramel-Glazed Sweet Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy delicious holiday-style sweet potatoes any time. These Caramel-Glazed Sweet Potatoes are easy because the bottled butterscotch topping does so much of the home-style flavoring for us.
What You'll Need
- 3 sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butterscotch dessert topping
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place sweet potato chunks in an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish; drizzle with oil and season with salt.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 to 50 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven, toss with butterscotch topping, and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!