Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Citrus and stuffing - this sweet, refreshing combination is just one more way to enjoy one of our favorite side dishes. (And this one's even sweeter because it's so easy!)
What You'll Need
- 1 (6- to 8-ounce) package stuffing mix (see Note)
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves, divided
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, divided
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions and, while still warm, stir in 1/4 cup apricot preserves.
- Pour half the mixture into the prepared pan. Spread drained oranges over mixture and sprinkle with 1/4 cup chopped nuts.
- Cover with remaining stuffing mixture; spread remaining 1/4 cup preserves evenly over stuffing and top with remaining nuts. Bake 25 minutes, and serve immediately.
Any brand of stuffing mix will work fine...you know, the quick stuffing mixes with all the spices included.